As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. (Affiliate Disclosure)
Are you looking for the best gaming mouse for left-handed? Find out whats available to you as a left-handed gamer.
Gaming Mouse For Left Handed
If you are left-handed you are one of the 10% of people that are left-handed in the world. Pretty special and unique right? Well, not in the world of gaming. Like most other items on the planet, specialist left-handed items are hard to come by, and sadly that is the case for left-handed gaming mice. 10% is too niche a market for many gaming mice makers to dive into. Frustrating if you are a lefty, you are left with limited left-hand gaming mice options, use ambidextrous mice, or forced to use and learn to game with right-handed mice. Sadly to say, if you are wanting a fully fledge left-handed gaming mouse the choices are very limited.
Best Gaming Mouse For Left Handed
In this article, we will run through what gaming mouse options there are available and what is the best gaming mouse for left-handed.
Razer Naga Left Handed MMO Gaming Mouse
If you are looking for the most buttons you can get for your MMORPG then this mouse is the best bet for left-handers. Razer is one of the more well-known gaming hardware makers and known by most gamers. Razer always makes sleek-looking products and the left-handed Naga is no exception and it comes packed full of the features the right-handed mouse has.
The Razer Naga Left-Handed MMO Gaming mouse has the most buttons you can get with left-handed mice with the 12 button thumb pad and 19 optimized buttons total. More importantly, though the Razer Naga is ergonomically designed for the left-handed gamer.back to menu ↑
Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI
Again Razer has come to the party for left-handed gamers with the Razer Deathadder 3500 DPI left-handed edition. Although not as high spec-ed as the Naga in terms of buttons and capability the Deathadder seems to have favorable feedback from its users. Although probably more suited to FPS the Deathadder comes only 5 buttons and 3500dpi.back to menu ↑
Razer Ouroboros Elite Ambidextrous Wireless Gaming Mouse
With limited choices available for a fully fledge left-handed gaming mouse left-handed gamers might be finding themselves using the next best thing which is an ambidextrous gaming mouse. Again Razor has come to the party providing an elite level gaming mouse in The Razer ouroboros.
The Ouroboros comes with up to 8200 dpi and a dedicated DPI clutch-trigger for easy adjustment of the DPI on the fly. Also, of those that prefer a wireless gaming experience, the Ouroboros can run up to 12 hours with a single AA battery for the wireless experience.back to menu ↑
SteelSeries Kana Optical Gaming Mouse
The SteelSeries Kana comes with 5 programmable buttons. As you probably know if you are looking for a fully fledge left-hand gaming mouse with a lot of buttons, bar the naga, you are pretty much out of luck.
The SteelSeries Kana Ambidextrous gaming mouse, however, comes with good reviews and is amazingly comfortable for all grips. It features a Tournament Grade Optical Sensor and you get drag & drop macros with timing control, an unlimited number of profiles, and a heat map of button use. It is a popular choice for left-handed gamers looking for a mid-range, mid-priced gaming mouse.back to menu ↑
SteelSeries Sensei Laser Gaming Mouse
The SteelSeries Sensei is another favorite for left-handed gamers. Much like the Ambidextrous Kana, the Sensei isn’t packed with a lot of buttons but comes with a couple more programmable buttons than the Kana with 7 included on the mouse. It features a very user-friendly ergonomic shape, driverless plug & play, and a slick look.back to menu ↑
MIONIX AVIOR 8200 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Mionix has produced a range of gaming mice as well as a couple of ambidextrous gaming mice. The Avior 82000 comes packed with up to 16.8 Million LED color options, 128 kb built-in memory, 8200 DPI laser sensor with a whole lot of other features to enhance your gaming experience. It comes with 9 programmable buttons, a few more than a lot of other competitors. The Avior is custom made for claw grip gamers.
If you have been searching for left-handed mice long you will quickly realize the options are few and far between. There are however a whole lot of ambidextrous mice to make up the slack. Although this may not be ideal and generally you are going to miss out on those high-end mice with plenty of buttons. At least there are several ambidextrous mice available to choose from with a variety of price ranges.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Logitech G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse – 9 Programmable Buttons, Onboard Memory
$20.99 in stock
1 used from $25.99
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don't want a large mouse
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need
- Three onboard memory profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colors to easily see which profile you're using. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want
Razer Tartarus v2 Gaming Keypad: Mecha-Membrane Key Switches - 32 Programmable Keys - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Programmable Macros - Classic Black
12 used from $46.19
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches: Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable, soft-cushioned, membrane, rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- 32 Mecha-Membrane Keys for More Hotkeys and Actions: Perfect for gaming or integrating into creative workflows with fully programmable keys
- Thumbpad for Improved Movement Controls: The 8-way directional thumbpad allows for more natural controls for console-oriented players and a more ergonomic experience
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys
Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse RGB Spectrum Backlit Ergonomic Mouse Griffin Programmable with 7 backlight modes up to 7200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black)
1 used from $18.39
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin” RGB Backlit Gaming PC Mouse up to 7200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1200/1600/2400/7200 DPI), 10G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. 7 different backlight modes. (Backlight can be disabled) The Redragon M602-RGB Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization for your Gaming Computer and Gaming Laptop
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games. The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M602-RGB PC Gaming Mouse is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, the buttons are tuned to reduce click fatigue
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 7 programmable buttons. Total 8 buttons. The Mouse works great with Redragon Gaming Mousepads & Keyboards. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Gaming Computers Brands and Gaming Laptops
Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse: 16K DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Classic Black
1 used from $107.89
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on the fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations including preset profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high stakes gaming situations
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse